Title: IDP EDUCATION DANIŞMANLIK VE EĞİTİM HİZMETLERİ LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
Address: Harbiye Mah.Cumhuriyet Cad. Kahan Apt No: 40 K: 4 34367 Şişli / İstanbul Phone: 0 212 245 15 88
E-mail: [email protected]
Request-Complaint: [email protected]
2- INFORMATION OF THE GOODS OR SERVICE SUBJECT TO THE CONTRACT AND THE PRICE OF THE GOODS OR SERVICE, THE DELIVERY FEE AND THE PAYMENT METHOD OF THE CONSUMER PREFERRED, DELIVERY AND INVOICE ADDRESS
VAT EXCLUDED FEE;
DOOR PAYMENT SERVICE FEE;
PAYMENT METHOD ;
BILLING ADDRESS ;
DELIVERY ADDRESS ;
For payments made through banks; The SELLER is not responsible for the issues arising from the relationship between the BANK and the CONSUMER. The SELLER is not responsible for any disputes that may arise between the CONSUMER and the BANK.
Payment methods accepted by the SELLER;
- a) TRANSFER or EFT to the bank account of GARANTI Bankası TR55 0006 2001 6710 0006 2959 88 , registered in the name of IDP EĞİTİM DANISMANLIK VE EGITIM HIZMETLERI SIRKE. Do not continue your order or shopping by ending your transaction.
3- PERFORMANCE, DELIVERY and SHIPMENT FEE
- The Company is obliged to notify the Customer via e-mail if it cannot perform the contractual service due to force majeure or extraordinary circumstances such as adverse weather conditions that prevent the service. In this case, the Customer may use one of the rights to cancel the service purchased or to postpone the service until the condition that prevents the service is eliminated. In the event that the customer cancels the service, the Company attempts to return the relevant amount to the Customer’s account within ten (10) business days, and the transaction is notified to the Customer via e-mail. In such a case, the Company cannot be held responsible for delays caused by the relevant bank.
- In cases where it becomes impossible to fulfill the action subject to the order; The SELLER is obliged to notify the consumer in writing or with a permanent data store within three days from the date of learning about this situation, and to return all payments collected, including delivery costs, within fourteen days at the latest from the date of notification.
- It is the responsibility of the CONSUMER to check that the service is generally complete.
4- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL, EXCEPTION AND CONDITIONS
- In accordance with the current legislation and with exceptions; The CONSUMER has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 (fourteen) days without any justification and without penal clause.
- The period during which the right of withdrawal will be exercised;
o The day the contract is established in the contracts for the service performance,
o The day the product is delivered to the CONSUMER or the 3rd party where it REQUESTS DELIVERY,
o In the case of goods that are the subject of a single order and delivered separately, the consumer or the third party determined by the consumer receives the final goods. day
o For goods consisting of more than one piece, the day when the consumer or the third party designated by the consumer receives the last part,
o In contracts where the goods are delivered regularly for a certain period, the day the consumer or the third party designated by the consumer receives the first goods. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL, from the establishment of the contract; It can also be used before the shipment or delivery of the goods. Delivery of the goods to the carrier by the seller is not considered as delivery to the consumer. In contracts where the delivery of goods and service performance are made together, the provisions of the right of withdrawal regarding the delivery of goods are applied.
- EXCEPTIONS of the right of withdrawal (Unavailable) Unless otherwise agreed by the parties; The consumer cannot use his / her right of withdrawal in the following contracts:
- a) Contracts for goods or services whose prices change depending on fluctuations in financial markets and are not under the control of the seller or the supplier.
- b) Contracts for goods prepared in line with the consumer’s wishes or personal needs.
- c) Contracts for the delivery of perishable or expired goods.
ç) Of the goods whose protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package have been opened after delivery; Contracts for the delivery of those whose return is not suitable for health and hygiene.
- d) Contracts for goods that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated by their nature.
- e) Contracts for books, digital content and computer consumables provided in the material environment in case the protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package are opened after the delivery of the goods.
- f) Contracts for the delivery of periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, except those provided under the subscription agreement.
- g) Contracts for the use of leisure time for accommodation, moving furniture, car rental, food and beverage supply and entertainment or recreation, which must be done on a specific date or period.
ğ) Contracts for services performed instantly in electronic environment or for intangible goods delivered immediately to the consumer.
- h) Contracts relating to services started with the approval of the consumer before the right of withdrawal expires.
7-COMPLAINTS REGARDING THE PERFORMANCE, DELIVERY AND PAYMENT
CONSUMER; To the SELLER’s e-mail address with the extension [email protected] or to Harbiye Mah.Cumhuriyet Cad. Kahan Apt No: 40 K: 4 34367 Şişli / İstanbul in writing by post. Demands and complaints received by the SELLER; It will be answered by e-mail within (7) days from the date of receipt, or by phone within working hours, if not available.
8- FORM SHARING AND STORAGE
This form, after the completion of the purchase; It will be sent to the e-mail address declared by the CONSUMER together with the DISTANCE SALES CONTRACT submitted to the CONSUMER before the payment process and approved by the CONSUMER. Preliminary Information Form, distance sales contract and document samples regarding delivery to the CONSUMER will be kept by the SELLER for at least 3 (three) years.
9-CONDITIONS OF DISPUTES AND THE APPLICABLE LAW
Locations of resolution of the disputes arising from the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502; Consumer Arbitration Committees and Consumer Courts where the consumer purchases the goods or services or where the consumer is domiciled. Consumer Arbitration Committees were established under the Provincial Directorate of Commerce in the provinces and the District Governorship in the districts. Consumer Courts have been established in certain provinces such as Ankara, Istanbul, Izmir Adana, Antalya, Bursa, Samsun, Konya, Mersin and Kayseri. Applications in provinces and districts other than these provinces must be made to the Civil Court of First Instance as a Consumer Court. Lawsuits to be filed in these courts are exempt from all kinds of fees and charges. For disputes over the jurisdiction of arbitration committees, it is possible to apply to the Civil Courts of First Instance where there are no Consumer Courts.
10- INFORMATION DECLARATION AND THE RESULTS OF ACCEPTANCE
The CONSUMER who signed this Preliminary Information Form or approved it to be deemed signed; is deemed to have been aware of all the conditions, informed and accepted the specified information and rules.
Our Pre-Sales Information Form is a legal document that needs to be executed in Turkish. An English translation of the document can be provided if necessary however it would not be binding or have an executive authority.