Practise your speaking skills and receive a personalised action plan to improve your IELTS Speaking band score.
Improve your IELTS Speaking band score
With practice test feedback and expert coaching, IELTS Speaking Assist will enhance your writing skills to improve your test performance.
Registration & Payment
Once you register for the service, complete your order by paying the amount specified for Speaking Assist (150 Turkish Liras) to the bank account below by transfer or EFT within 72 hours. Please write your FULL NAME-ORDER NUMBER in the explanation section when you make the payment (You can see your order number after completing the purchase on our website). After the payment, create your online Speaking Assist appointment via the link sent to you by e-mail. You can create your Assist appointment at the earliest 24 hours after your purchase is confirmed.
Bank: GARANTI BANK
Account Name: IDP EDUCATION DANISMANLIK VE EGITIM HIZMETLERI SIRKE
IBAN: TR55 0006 2001 6710 0006 2959 88
Corporate Code: 3326
Swift Code: TGBATRISXXX
Branch Number: 1671
- Candidates who are not connected online at the specified time will lose their right.
- Our quotas are limited and suitable dates are opened monthly.
- When you create your online booking appointment, please do not close the page until you see “Done” on your screen.
- After completing your registration, the connection link will be sent to you within 10 minutes.
- Please check if your e-mail has been received. If you’re unable to find it in your inbox, please check other mailboxes such as SPAM/JUNK.
- Report the emails that do not reach you within 24 hours to [email protected]. Otherwise, you will lose your Speaking Assist.
In a one-on-one, private Zoom call with an official IELTS coach, you’ll get to practice a mock Speaking test. The IELTS coach will ask you questions similar to those in the IELTS test. The interview will be recorded and the IELTS expert will make notes about your performance. Within 5 days, you will receive your recording and detailed feedback on your speaking skills indicating your strengths and weaknesses and strategies for improvement via a personalised action plan.