Practise your reading skills and receive a personalised action plan to improve your IELTS Reading band score.
Improve your IELTS Reading band score
With practice test feedback and expert coaching, IELTS Reading Assist will enhance your reading skills to improve your test performance.
Registration & Payment
Once you register for the service, complete your order by paying the amount specified for Reading Assist (150 Turkish Liras) to the bank account below by transfer or EFT.
Please write your FULL NAME-ORDER NUMBER in the explanation section when you make the payment (You can see your order number after completing the purchase on our website).
Bank: GARANTI BANK
Account Name: IDP EDUCATION DANISMANLIK VE EGITIM HIZMETLERI SIRKE
IBAN: TR55 0006 2001 6710 0006 2959 88
Corporate Code: 3326
Swift Code: TGBATRISXXX
Branch Number: 1671
- After your payment is confirmed, we’ll send you reading task similar to the IELTS Academic or General Training task to complete at home.
- Try to complete the task in a quiet place just as you would in an IELTS test, without using a dictionary and sticking to a 60 minute time limit.
- Print out the reading passages and as you work through the test, use your pencil to underline key words and highlight important points. Ensure that you also hand write your answers on the answer sheet provided. The level of difficulty, timing and format is exactly as you will experience in an actual IELTS test.
- Please follow the instructions and complete the reading tasks within 30 days of receiving e-mail. When you’ve completed the tasks and filled out the self-assessment form, please send your mark sheet and self-assessment form by e-mail to [email protected].
- You’ll receive a detailed, personalised report on your reading skills. Your report will be emailed to you within 5 days of submitting your task. The personalised report will indicate your strengths and weaknesses and recommended strategies for improvement.