To be fair to all test takers, if you are not happy with your result you can apply for IELTS re-marking process (EOR) within six weeks of the test date. You must pay an enquiry fee, which is fully refunded if your band score changes.
What is an Enquiry on Result?
A candidate may apply for an enquiry on results service, which is a review of the individual and/or final score received on the Test Report Form. All enquiries and applications must be made through the IELTS Test Centre Administrator at the IELTS centre where you took the test.
What is the IELTS re-marking process?
Here is what happens during the review process:
- Tests are re-marked by senior examiners/markers who are not aware of the original marks awarded for each test section – Writing, Reading, Listening, Speaking.
- Your test centre is then notified of the re-mark result and if the mark has changed, they issue a new Test Report Form (TRF).
When can I apply for an Enquiry on Result?
This request must be made within six weeks of the test date on the Test Report Form.
How long will this process take?
The release of your results usually ranges from 2 to 21 days depending on several factors including the number of components requested to be remarked. If you have not received a response after 28 days, please contact your test centre.
How much will it cost?
The fee for an Enquiry on Result is 160 AUD. If you want to pay in Turkish Lira, you should check the exchange rate of the Central Bank.
• There is no appeal after this re-mark, the decision is final.
• During the period of remarking your test results cannot be used to apply for a university or to be sent to an immigration office.
• Should the scores change after the Enquiry on Results you have to send the original TRF to the test centre you received it from. Then, your test centre will issue a new Test Report Form.
• For those whose scores remain the same can keep the original Test Report Form and there will be no refund.
How can I apply for a remark?
Please provide your details on the Enquiry on Results Form. Send the completed Enquiry on Results Form and receipt of payment to [email protected] or [email protected] if your mark changes, post the original Test Report Form to IDP Education – IELTS Test Centre.
Bank Account Details
Bank: GARANTI BANK
Account Owner: IDP EDUCATION DANISMANLIK VE EGITIM HIZMETLERI SIRKE
IBAN: TR55 0006 2001 6710 0006 2959 88
Corporate Code: 3326
Swift Code: TGBATRISXXX
Branch Number: 1671
Should the scores change after the Enquiry on Results, you will receive a full refund and a new Test Result Form. Refunds are paid by bank transfer and usually take three to four weeks from the date of the request to be processed and emailed.