Practice the computer-delivered IELTS Reading test online. Academic or General Training.
IELTS gives you a free online IELTS mock test. Practice reading test, so, you know what to expect in the real computer-delivered IELTS Reading test.
Friendly staff and easy registration process. The exam was carried out with respect to health & safety regulations under Corona pandemic. Would definitely recommend.
Hasan,Google Review from IDP IELTS İstanbul
- What's the difference between IELTS Academic Reading and IELTS General Training Reading?
There are two tests available: IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training. The test you choose should be based on what it is you want to do. The Academic test is usually for entry into university. General training is used for migration purposes. If you’re not sure, read more about which IELTS test you should take.
IELTS Academic Reading
- 3 long passages increasing in difficulty
- Academic style texts (journal articles, textbook extracts)
- Texts related to academic topics such as science, history, sociology
IELTS General Training Reading
- 4 short passages increasing in length and difficulty
- More general /everyday style texts
- Texts related to every-day issues (advertisements, notices, job descriptions, newspapers, magazines, travel brochures, etc.)
- How much time do I have in the IELTS Reading test?
You get one hour to complete your IELTS Reading test.
Check out the Free IELTS Support Tools for more info on the test format.
- Can I increase the text size in computer-delivered IELTS?
With computer-delivered IELTS, you can adjust the settings to your preference. Hit the ‘Settings’ button at the top right-hand corner and setting options will pop up. You can choose the size and colour of the text as well as the screen resolution. This will allow you to adjust to what’s comfortable for you.
- What are the IELTS Reading test questions?
The General-Training Reading question types in IELTS are the same as in the paper-based test:
- Multiple choice
- Identifying information
- Note completion
- Matching headings
- Matching sentence endings
- Summary completion
- Sentence completion
- Flow-chart completion
The Academic Reading question types in IELTS are the same as in the paper-based test:
- Multiple Choice
- Identifying Information (True/False/Not Given)
- Identifying a Writer’s Views/Claims (Yes/No/Not Given)
- Matching Information
- Matching Headings
- Matching Features
- Matching Sentence Endings
- Sentence Completion
- Summary Completion
- Note Completion
- Table Completion
- Flow-chart Completion
- Diagram Label Completion
- Short Answer Questions