Book your IELTS in September, register for a test till the end of September and win IELTS Assist worth 150 TL!
What is IELTS Assist?
Practise your IELTS skills in Writing, Reading or Speaking and receive a personalised action plan to improve your IELTS band score. With practice test feedback and expert coaching, IELTS Assist will enhance your skills to boost your test performance to a higher level.
There are three IELTS Assist products to choose from.
IELTS Writing Assist
You’ll be able to try sample Writing tasks that are like those on the IELTS test. After you send your answer sheet back to [email protected], they will be reviewed by an official IELTS expert and you’ll receive a personalised feedback report showing where you can improve.
IELTS Speaking Assist
In a one-on-one, private, video call with an official IELTS coach, you’ll get to practice a mock Speaking test. The IELTS coach will ask you questions similar to those in the IELTS test. The interview will be recorded and the IELTS expert will make notes about your performance. And the end of your call, you receive feedback and a detailed, personalised report on your speaking skills indicating your strengths and weaknesses and strategies for improvement via a personalised action plan.
IELTS Reading Assist
You’ll get an IELTS Reading practice task that you can complete in the comfort of your own home or office. Complete the test in a quiet place just as you would in an IELTS test. After you’ve finished, send your completed tasks to [email protected] and a qualified IELTS expert will review your responses. Then, you’ll receive a detailed, personalised report on your reading skills indicating your strengths and weaknesses and strategies for improvement via a personalised action plan.
- Applies only to computer-delivered IELTS.
- You have to book your test for September
- The latest date you can take your test is September 30, and registration for later dates cannot benefit from this service.
- Candidates who benefit from corporate campaigns will not be able to benefit from this campaign.
- After registration, you must create your IELTS Assist request.
- You must write your Receipt No. to create your Assist request. Learn how to request for IELTS Assist
- It is the candidate’s responsibility to create the Assist request.
- You can only make a request for one Assist (Writing, Reading, or Speaking). Make your request from here.
- Candidates who are not connected at the specified time will lose their rights.
- Contact [email protected] for the emails that do not reach you within 24 hours. Otherwise, you will lose your Assist. Your materials will be sent to you from Monday to Friday between 08:30 – 17:00.
- Download links will expire in 7 days, please be sure to download your materials before the expiration date.
- You will receive your feedback within 5 business days. To receive feedback before your test, please make your request no later than 5 business days before your test.
- You can create your Speaking Assist appointment at the earliest 24 hours after your purchase is confirmed. Please note that quotas are limited.